The newly launched Acwell UV Cut Natural Sun Cushion with SPF 50+ PA++++
- Big Cushion: 25g of a large cushion compared to other normal sun cushions. Doesn’t need to replace the refill (+ FREE additional puff)
- 90% Natural: Contains 'Natural Protector', a patented ingredient that moisturizes and comforts the irritated skin by the Sun. [Patent registration: 10-0910747, No.0440357]
- Reliable: A physical sunscreen contained active mineral ingredients that mainly works by sitting on top of the skin to deflect and scatter damaging UVA rays away from the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic tested.
Recommended for: People who prefer a mild and simple suncare with natural ingredients.
How to use
- Apply 15 minutes before going out in the sun.
- At the last step of your skincare routine, apply an ample amount onto the face, ears, and neck.
- When active outdoors, reapply every 2 hours as needed.
Water, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate / Polyhydroxystearate / Sebacate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Fructan, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus / Soybean Ferment Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract.
*Ingredients subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete & up-to-date ingredients list please refer to the product's packaging.