The Dual Dial World Time feature of this model makes it great for the world-traveling women of today. You can view the time in your current location (main hands) and one other location (6 o’clock dial) at a glance, and swap the main and dial times by simply holding down the lower right button.
The color of this model have been specially selected to fit right in at beach resorts around the globe, and the travel motif is further accentuated by a jet plane minute hand in the dial and a world map face design.
- Shock Resistant
- 100m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Battery life: 2 years
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Amber LED light with selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time (48 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1 sec. - 1 hour
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.