G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes to the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin.
This model is based on the compact and practical AW-591 design. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle, buttons, and bezel have a black ion plate finish.
Everything about this new basic black model captures the very essence of the rough, tough basic G-SHOCK image.
- Shock Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Battery life: 3 years
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Amber LED light with an Auto light switch, afterglow
- World time (27 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 1 hour
- Countdown timer
- 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.