From G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin. This model is based on the G-100, which is designed to withstand impact from any direction. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle and buttons have a black ion plate finish.
Everything about this new basic black model captures the very essence of the rough, tough basic G-SHOCK image.
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Battery life: 3 years
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Neo-Brite Luminous Hands & Markers
- Dual Time
- World time (48 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hour
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.