From the G-LIDE Series of G-SHOCK extreme sports watches comes a pair of new models that add night surfing designs to the GBX-100.
This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
An app running on a smartphone can be used for quick and easy access to surfer-essential tide information and sunrise and sunset times at approximately 3,000 locations worldwide. A high-resolution MIP LCD enhances readability and enables the display of tide graphs, moon data, high tide and low tide times, tide levels, and sunrise and sunset times.
These models have a guard structure that withstands impact from above, below, left, and right, making them the perfect choice for wear while surfing.
The bezel is composed of a combination of resin and metal, with stainless steel for the bezel top. The bezel combines hairline and honed surface finishes to create an elegant look.
- Shock Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Battery life: 2 years
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Mobile link
- Training Function
- Training Data
- LifeLog Data
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- World time (38 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1 sec. - 100 hour
- Countdown timer
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours every day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.