Ever since the first DW-5000C went on sale back in 1983, G-SHOCK has continued to push the limits of timekeeping toughness while creating new and original designs. These new models embody these efforts in an attractively thin configuration.
These new models inherit the octagon form that was also employed for the original DW-5000C. Analog-digital timekeeping comes packed into a no-nonsense simple design without sacrificing G-SHOCK level toughness.
High-strength resin material, which is reinforced with carbon fibers, makes it possible to create a case that is a mere 11.8 mm thin, which is the thinnest among G-SHOCK combination models.
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength and crack resistance.
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Battery life: 3 years
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Double LED light
- World time (48 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hour
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.