G-SHOCK GRAVITYMASTER has long been the timepiece series at the forefront of tough timekeeping. Now, these new aviation watch models take this one step further with designs that provide the accuracy and function required during flight.
Large hour and minute hands and hour markers improve readability. These models let you schedule up to five flight times, with a second unit countdown until the next flight time.
The large LCD is designed in the image of a glass cockpit of a passenger aircraft, which provides pilots with a clear view of information. Five side buttons and a front light button help to simplify operation by providing more direct access to functions.
These models are the first of the G-SHOCK lineup to feature a large 7 × 33-dot LCD, and an ion-plated multi-faceted metal bezel, creating the image of a state-of-the-art aircraft. A bi-color molded band adds a definite touch of fashionable elegance.
Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth® connection.
After connection with a smartphone with Bluetooth®, you can use the G-SHOCK Connected* app to configure countdown alarm settings, to manage waypoint memory contents, and to manage and store a flight log of distances and travel times of flight missions.
To ensure timekeeping accuracy, time information can be obtained from an on-line time server and used to correct the watch's time setting. The app also can be used to configure World Time, timer, alarm, and other settings.
In addition to these Phone Linking features, these watches come with high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a Tough Solar charging system that incorporates original CASIO energy-saving technology.
- Shock Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Double LED light with the Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®
- World time (39 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/1000 sec. - 24 hour
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.