These GW-B5600 Connected Engine models feature the distinctive square design of the 5000/5600 Series, which still maintains the same basic form as the original DW-5000C.
Function-wise, these models are designed for outstanding timekeeping accuracy using Bluetooth® data communication and Multi-Band 6, which supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of the six-time calibration signals around the globe. Time information also can be acquired from an internet time server using the G-SHOCK Connected*1 app running on a smartphone.
Other functions include Tough Solar in combination with CASIO original power-saving technology that delivers a stable supply of power, high-brightness Full Auto LED illumination, World Time, and more. A selection of six languages for the day of the week indicator*2 provides localization at the press of a button.
The GW-5600BC models feature a new type of band structure. The outer segments are made of fine resin embedded with metal parts, while the center segments are made of fine resin. The result is a band that is both light-weight and durable, with a glossy finish that looks great as well. A three-fold type band buckle makes fastening and unfastening quick and simple.
The use of an advanced engine makes it possible to achieve high-density component mounting without affecting the size of the finished timepiece. This and much more creates a modern timepiece that delivers the perfect blend of looks and performance.
- Shock Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- White LED backlight (Super illuminator) with Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- Smartphone Link (World Time setting for approximately 300 cities and user cities, auto time adjustment, simple setting configuration, reminder, time and place, phone finder, 7-segment battery level indicator)
- Multi-Band 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of the six-time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- World time (39 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hour
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.