G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes to the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin.
This model is based on the GX-56, which is designed to withstand impact from any direction. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle has a black ion plate finish.
Everything about this new basic black model captures the very essence of the rough, tough basic G-SHOCK image.
- Shock Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Blue-Green EL backlight with afterglow
- World time (48 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hour
- Countdown timer
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.