G-SHOCK announces a new lineup of heavy-duty models that is great for wear in tough environments and as street fashion items as well.
The industrial design motif of this model is created by a 10-sided bezel that resembles the shape of a nut. The bezel is secured by four screws for a tough and rugged look. Combination timekeeping is provided by analog hands along with a digital display for the ultimate operational ease. The design of the hands and the graphic figures that appear in the digital readouts create a powerful face design that enhances readability. The band connection and all buttons have checkered surfaces that prevent slipping and contribute to operational efficiency.
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Battery life: 7 years
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Amber LED light with Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time (48 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hour
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.