From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for unmatched timekeeping toughness, come a new 90's, retro sports-themed model.
The basic black coloring of this model is updated with neon-like purple highlights on the bezel and face for a low-tech look.
The base model of this lineup is the GA-100 with four digital display areas and big, lightweight, highly durable aluminum hands.
Bi-color molded bands are black on the outside and purple on the inside.
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Battery life: 2 years
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Amber LED light with Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time (48 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/1000 sec. - 100 hour
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.