This new MUDMASTER model was created especially for this whose work takes it into areas where piles of rubble, dirt, and debris are present.
A special vibration-resistant construction lets them stand up to wear while operating cutters, crushers, drills, and other heavy machinery to clear away large obstacles. This is CASIO's first analog watch to come with Mud Resist construction, which helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact but also enhance button operation. The screw-in force of the screw lock bezel on an internal gasket further increases mud resistance.
A new bezel structure lets you visually check whether the bezel has been screwed in adequately.
In addition, Triple Sensor Version 3 capabilities provide instant access to direction, barometric pressure, and temperature information when needed under tough conditions.
The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals as 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a double LED light and protected by a sapphire crystal to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable.
The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- 200m Water Resistant
- Resin Band
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator) with Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Altimeter –700 to 10,000 m
- Barometer 260 to 1,100 hPa
- Thermometer -10 to 60 °C
- World time (48 cities)
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hour
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms(with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (manual or auto (during altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature measurement))
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
Casio G-Shock limited warranty covers defects in watch movement or functionality up to 1 year from the date of purchase.