The human skin’s natural pH is around 5. This slightly acidic environment offers an ideal environment for skin.
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night!
Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.
Low pH Cleanser, make your skin environment healthy and protect your skin barrier.
Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have the following concerns:
- Easily irritated even with a slight stress (Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
- Feels stretched after wash (It feels too harsh!)
- Becomes super dry in the afternoon (My skin is so dehydrated)
- Flaky skin (It’s almost like fallen leaves)
- Looking for a safe product because of a routine visit to skin clinic (Which cleanser should I use after the therapy?)
- Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)
HOW TO USE
- Gently massage a small amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on wet skin.
- Rinse with tepid water.
- Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skincare steps.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
*Ingredients subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete & up-to-date ingredients list please refer to the product's packaging.