Loaded with innovations and backed by Bear, this knife has everything. The knife features a half serrated, drop point blade, a textured rubber grip, a steel pommel, and an emergency whistle. The durable sheath has a sharpener and a firestarter.
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade – Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel – At the base of the handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle – Integrated into lanyard cord
- Sheath Features:
- Fire Starter – Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into the back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath – Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener – Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival – The pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
- Open length: 10.0″
- Blade Length: 4.8″
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.