A multifunctional product that can be used as a mask, sleeping pack or daily moisturizer. Fortified with the antioxidant power of vitamin E to brighten, improve wrinkles, and prevent signs of aging.
Use it during the day to protect the skin from UV damages and use it at night for wrinkle improvement and skin regeneration.
With a unique pudding-like texture, the cream transforms into a rich essence that helps the product tightly adhere to the skin, which maintains and lock-in the moisture for at least 8 hours. This memory foam consistency will give an overnight miracle of brighter, firmer, and more hydrated skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, scoop an adequate amount of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask and evenly apply it evenly to the skin as a moisturizer.
- Mix a small amount to an essence or cream and use it as a sleeping pack when your skin feels extra dry.
- It can be used day and night.
- Vitamin E is an oil that is great for moisturizing. If your skin is usually not compatible with oils, use only after plenty of inquiries.
- Start out by using only a small amount at first and find the amount that works for you.
- Due to the nature of vitamin E, the stickiness increases when a large amount is used.
- The moisturizing effects increase when mixed with cream or essence. Try mixing a tiny amount to products that lacked moisturizing power.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Betaine, Algin, Mannan, Ceramide NP, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
*Ingredients subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete & up-to-date ingredients list please refer to the product's packaging.