This sheet mask soothes sensitive, irritated, and inflamed skin. Containing an abundance of soothing, moisturizing, and skin-barrier repairing ingredients, the sheet mask is guaranteed to be a solution for those who are experiencing dryness, redness, or irritation.
- Contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice to soothe sensitive, irritated, and inflamed skin.
- Packed full of various ceramides as well as Centella Asiatica to repair the skin’s barrier.
This hypoallergenic sheet mask is made up of a double-layered Tencel gauze mask to ensure to fit into all face shape with comfort.
HOW TO USE
- After washing, apply the toner.
- Pull out the mask sheet from the package and unfold it.
- Carefully fit the mask over your face.
- Remove the mask sheet after 15-20 minutes.
- Gently pat down any remaining leftover residue into your skin.
Tips: Use it 2-3 times a week for the best result. Do not reuse mask sheets after used once.
Water, Butylene glycol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Betaine, Allantoin, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Sodium hyaluronate,Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrogenated lecithin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin.