The best backpack is one that hardly lets you know that it is there but delivers when you need. Enjoy a sweat-free back thanks to the advanced AirZone back system that allows the air to freely circulate and relish the thought of no sore shoulders from a harness that has only comfort to offer.
Delivering on both comfort and practicality is not the only reason Lowe Alpine call this pack the Duo, a day out can involve a multitude of experience so you will also enjoy the flexibility of two compartments, divide gear up as you see fit then access it via the top and bottom entry. Extras such as a zippered top pocket for small items and a large side and front pockets to stash away extra bits you might want to carry or pick up as you travel.
- Zippered top pocket for storing small items such as keys and wallet
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Twin compartment with lower entry and zip-out divider gives wide access to the contents
- Internal security pocket
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Large front stash pocket giving versatile storage options
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- LED light loop
Breathable Tensioned Mesh
Tensioned mesh on the back system reduces weight and is anatomically shaped for increased comfort.
Arizone Cutout Space
The new redesign of the AirZone back gives more air space, meaning better breathability than ever before.
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands-free.
The unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.
Material name by manufacturer: 210D 6.6 Mini Rip / Hydroshield
Weight : 1.04kg