The Alpine Attack 35:45 Pack from Lowe Alpine is designed for the modern alpinist. The lightweight, durable, and clean design make this pack capable of carrying skis and heavy loads.
- Removable bivy mat, frame, lid, and compression system to give very low stripped weight
- LoadLocker Buckle: designed to be used in extreme climates where finger dexterity in thick gloves/mitts diminishes. The buckle is easy to operate, virtually unbreakable, and has the option to be hooked back on itself, ensuring it cannot shake loose.
- HeadLocker System: designed in response to the new generation of axes that cannot be attached in the traditional way because the heads are too small or non-existent. Simply pass the HeadLocker buckle through the hole in the head of the axe, tighten the lid strap and the axe(s) of all shapes are secure.
- Tuckaway lid
- Grab-Handle: large enough to enable you to easily clip the pack to anchors. It forms part of a secure 3-point attachment for crevasse rescue
- Mitt-friendly Zip Pulls: easy to grab with mitted /gloved hands
- Web catcher System: offers the lightest, most versatile, and most secure system for attaching skis, axes, and poles to a pack
- Stowable hipbelt: can be stowed in purpose-built side pockets to prevent interference with your harness
- Movable rope/crampon holder: these items can be strapped securely under the lid and can be repositioned so you can access the main compartment of the pack without removing them
- Tip-gripper/walking pole loop: unique tip-gripper secures ski/walking poles incorporating spikes or the walking pole loop will work with rubber caps
- 35 +10 liters
- 13 - 18kg
- Trishield Grid N630