Head into the backcountry to seek out the best turns and the best snow with the Descent 25. Combining unrivalled durability with design excellence, the Descent is a fully-featured, multi-purpose pack designed for ski touring, freeriding or snowboarding.
The Descent 25 is the perfect pack for winter pursuits, from the protective snow shedding back panel and rear pack entry, through the A-frame and diagonal ski and snowboard carry system, to lash points for external carry. A top tensioner rope holder, goggle pocket, and ice axe and gear loops ensure everything you need is stashed securely.
Made to withstand long, active days, the Descent 25 includes TriShield Dura fabric panelling in critical areas and front pocket with Avi toolkit storage organiser. An integral insulated hydration sleeve on the harness, sternum strap, and stabilising wrap harness and hip belt ensure the pack moves comfortably with you. Move freely through the snowy mountains with the Descent 25, an all-mountain pack designed for skiers and snowboarders.
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- Easy access Avi gear pocket
- Gear loop and hipbelt pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Helmet holder
- Ice axe loop
- Key clip
- Large grab handle
- Mitt-friendly winter buckles
- Multi-function ski carry (A-frame, diagonal, snowboard or snowshoes)
- Protective snow shedding back panel with rear pack entry
- Stabilising wrap harness and hipbelt
- Sternum strap
- Top tensioner rope holder
- 25lt / 1525cu.in
- Padded rear entry
- 50 x 27 x 27cm