Leave the piste behind and go in search of pristine powder with the Descent 35, the ideal pack for winter pursuits. The Descent 35 is a fully-featured multi-purpose pack designed for ski touring, freeride and snowboarding.
Made to withstand long, active days, the Descent 35 includes TriShield Dura fabric panelling in critical areas and a front pocket with Avi toolkit storage organiser. An integral insulated hydration sleeve on the harness, sternum strap, and stabilising wrap harness and hip belt ensure the pack moves comfortably with you.
An all-mountain pack designed for skiers and snowboarders, the Descent 35 features protective snow shedding back panel and rear pack entry, A-frame and diagonal ski and snowboard carry system and lash points for external carry. From the top tensioner rope holder, to goggle pocket, and ice axe and gear loops, the Descent 35 ensures you can comfortably carry everything you need to move freely through the snowy mountains.
- 1.08kg / 2lb 6oz
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- Easy access Avi gear pocket
- Gear loop and hipbelt pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Helmet holder
- Ice axe loop
- Key clip
- Large grab handle
- Mitt-friendly winter buckles
- Multi-function ski carry (A-frame, diagonal, snowboard or snowshoes)
- Protective snow shedding back panel with rear pack entry
- Stabilising wrap harness and hipbelt
- Sternum strap
- Top tensioner rope holder
- 35lt / 2135cu.in
- Padded rear entry
- 51 x 30 x 29cm