ORIENT Bambino is new and improved in its 2nd generation model. While keeping its timeless design, it’s been upgraded with the F6722 movement, allowing it to be automatic, hand-winding and hacking.
In order to describe the design of the original Bambino, one must realize that it is anchored by two things: a domed crystal, and domed dial. It would be these two features that would link all the Bambino collections together. The dial features a light, metallic sunburst dial that’s offset by polished hour markers and dauphine hands. A date window sat at the three o’clock marker, and a track of seconds markers worked its way around the edge of the dial.
At first glance, the 2nd generation Bambino looks identical to the first. So what’s new? First, the dial has a minor alteration, which now reads “Water Resistant” instead of “Water Resist”. Second, and most importantly, the Bambino has been upgraded with the F6724 movement, a sibling of the F6922 which debuted with our summer diver watches. The F6724 movement is automatic, hand-winding, and hacking. Additionally, it is a date-only calibre, aligning perfectly with the design, and succeeding the workhorse 48743 movements.
- Approximately 40 hours of power reserve.
- Domed crystal glass protects the dial of a watch.
- Movement: Orient Caliber F6724
- Buckle Clasp
- 30m Water Resistance, the maximum amount of water that can be repelled by the structure of the watch case.
- Case Material: Stainless Steel with Rosegold Plating
- Case Diameter: 40.50mm without crown
- Case Thickness: 11.80mm
- Dial Color: White
- Calendar: Date
- Band Material: Genuine Brown Leather