ORIENT Bambino is new and improved in its 2nd generation model. While keeping its timeless design, it’s been upgraded with the F6722 movement, allowing it to be automatic, hand-winding and hacking.
The new Bambino Version 2 sports the most antique-inspired look from the Bambino collection. Whereas the first and third versions drew inspiration from classic-contemporary and modern styling (respectively), Version 2 pays homage to timepieces from the past. It features modest Roman Numeral markers, thin hands, and a train track chapter ring. And since it is paired with an onion crown and a domed crystal it’s easy to forget that it is built in a modern size of 40.5mm. The addition of a movement that can be hand-wound really drives the classic feeling of the watch.
- Approximately 40 hours of power reserve.
- Domed crystal glass protects the dial of a watch.
- Movement: Orient Caliber F6724
- Buckle Clasp
- 30m Water Resistance, the maximum amount of water that can be repelled by the structure of the watch case.
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 40.50mm without crown
- Case Thickness: 11.80mm
- Dial Color: Cream/Khaki
- Calendar: Date
- Band Material: Genuine Brown Leather