The Bambino Version 4 is the latest iteration of the fabled Bambino collection. It is also powered by the F6724 movement, allowing it to be automatic, hand-winding, and hacking.
On the surface, it might be easy to mistake the Bambino Version 4 with the original Bambino. For this fourth iteration of the timeless collection, we chose to move back to its roots, all the while taking inspiration from previous models along the way. Sure, the signature domed crystal is there, but unlike the original Bambino, the hour markers on the Version 4 are rounded and diamond-shaped. The hands are a lot thinner (which is perhaps a hat tip to Version 2), and the second's hand has been partially dipped with a red accent. The sunburst dial colors are striking as well: the midnight blue and emerald models feature an ombré-like transition which is most likely attributed to the domed dial.
The new Bambino Version 4 has become slightly larger, moving away from the traditional 40.5mm width of previous models and instead of becoming a modern 42mm across. The movement is identical to those seen in the 2nd Generation Bambino Version 1 and 2 and is completely automatic, hand-winding, hacking. The straps are also unique, especially with the use of color contrast in the leather lining. Additionally, the dark grey colorway is offered on a suede, camel-colored strap!
- Approximately 40 hours of power reserve.
- Domed crystal glass protects the dial of a watch.
- Movement: Orient Caliber F6724
- Buckle Clasp
- 30m Water Resistance, the maximum amount of water that can be repelled by the structure of the watch case.
- Case Material: Stainless Steel with Rosegold Plating
- Case Diameter: 40.50mm without crown
- Case Thickness: 11.80mm
- Dial Color: Brown
- Calendar: Date
- Band Material: Genuine Black Leather