A vintage-inspired timepiece with a contemporary feel.
The Envoy was designed to pay homage to vintage timepieces from the past. This is evidenced by the track print around the flange, Roman numeral hour markers, and of course the vintage-styled hands. We also couldn’t help but notice the radiance of the dial: the sunburst effect, the satin numerals, and the metallic hands all catch and reflect the light from any angle. But of course, the open heart display is the star of the show. In fact, it is the first model to showcase the architecture of the new calibre F6T22.
The vintage influence doesn’t end there. The Envoy features a stamped, onion-styled crown along with a beautifully domed crystal. The 43mm case is fully polished in order to match the brilliance of its dial. We mentioned that the watch is powered by the automatic, hand-winding, and hacking calibre F6T22, which is also viewable through an exhibition case back. The Envoy is mounted on an embossed leather strap with a matching buckle.
- Approximately 40 hours of power reserve.
- Domed crystal glass protects the dial of a watch.
- Movement: Orient Caliber F6T22
- Buckle Clasp
- 50m Water Resistance, the maximum amount of water that can be repelled by the structure of the watch case.
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 43mm without crown
- Case Thickness: 11.47mm
- Dial Color: White
- Calendar: Date